Friday, September 26, 2008

Yayness!

Shweet! Everybody here! Good luck at your game, Shan! Well, I guess blogs are supposed to be about news from where you are, so here's mine:

I am sick with some kind of flu--you know, gallons of snot and your throat feels like its being cleaned with barbed wire.  So that stinks.  In about half an hour I'm going to go meet my International TA buddy and show her around my dorm.  We might have lunch or something, too.  She's really cool--her name is Shan, actually.  Your nickname is Chinese, Shannon!

Abby is coming to see me this weekend with Jackie and Mrs. Mullen! I haven't seen her since the hospital, and she was pretty drugged up and sleepy then.  I gave her the first two books in the Twilight series, and she loved them.  Unfortunately, she now cannot find the last two, and is very aggravated.  :)  

Thought for the Day:  Love can sweep you off your feet and take you places you've never seen before.  But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait.  Its not love.  I'm thinking of a monorail.

1 comment:

  1. Parents say: Get extra rest, drink plenty of fluids (water), and wash hands continuously till that bad bug is gone--- Love to all E&K

    ReplyDelete