Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Dark Knight and other stories

Hi Nikole,
Just saw Elena yesterday so this post can be for you (sorry El :(   We watched The Dark Knight last night with Jackie and Abby at ma maison.  Caitlin watched it last night too, at Sam's, and we are going to watch it again tonight. Hip-hip hooray! We're working on reading all of the Chronicles of Narnia over break, and are in the beginning of The Lion, The Witch, etc. as of now.  I love them, they are so excellent; they remind me of crisp crackers at Christmas.
I'm glad  you had a good Christmas, Nikole, and that you have a long break. Leezanne goes back the 12th too, I go back the 19th-ish.  Everything's pretty good here, just relaxing.  Question: do Swedes celebrate "Boxing Day," or is that just an English thing?
Talk to you soon, Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment