Saturday, December 13, 2008
Here and going soon.
Hello, hello. I'm just about to go to sleep, so I'll keep this a little short. We now have A TON of snow, and it is vundava. Glad your finals went well Elena. And nikoles, I think its bioilluminescence, like what we saw in florida? The glowing proteins from certain bacteria can actually be injected into other bacteria, then petri-dished to grow, then injected into (you wont like this) mice and things for experiments, and the mice glow and they can get results from the glow. Anyway, I think its the same thing. If not, never mind; sorry about the mice. Finals are this week. Not too bad because I had a couple last week, I have some papers to finish this weekend, but just studying if I can get that done. Going to chicago on the train thursday, 10pm, overnight. my dad's going to pick me up because he'll be down there dropping Lottie and Drew off to fly back to Mississippi for the holidays. That's about it for now. Hope to see you at home El. Sending things your way soon Nikole; for now, just love. xxoo shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I think I remember hearing about that! Except it was glowing pigs. Either way, sort of creepy... but cool.
ReplyDelete