The Nobel Prize sounds so cool! Did you have to get tickets or something, or was it open to the public? And I'm glad you got to eat in a dungeon... I think...? and glowing proteins? what? I should look that up, sounds like it could have some interesting uses. Who did you go with? Friends or family?
So how was everybody's finals? Did you have any, Koleson? And Shan, do you still have to take them, or are you done? Mine weren't awful, but I needed the internet for most of them, and it was overwhelmed or something-- kept cutting out every five minutes or so. And the art exhibit for my African class went over really well. They had people playing the thumb piano and singing and everything. And people really liked the Death Barbie. Did I tell you guys about her? She was my art project for the show. She is terrifying. It's a barbie covered in magazine shreddings and stuck full of nails and tacks, and is very pink. And now they want to put her in a university-wide thingy. People have weird taste in art, that's all I'm gonna say.
I miss you guys, I'll be able to write more now that I'm on break.
Love you both
No comments:
Post a Comment