Monday, November 3, 2008

I are lazy, sorry.... <:D

Hey guys, glad to hear that nobody got TPd or egged or anything.  I dressed up (of course) and watched Rocky Horror Picture Show, but that was about it.  Here are pics:



This was my costume.  I don't know what it was, other than sort of creepy. :)



This was everybody else.  The guy in the suit was "Evil Alternate Universe Carl Levin, running for Evil Alternative Universe Senate." Don't ask me why.  Other than the mad scientist and the princess, everybody else was a character from a graphic novel.  Hmmm... It cut off half the picture... if you click the edit icon, you can see the whole thing if you want. 

I am so excited for tomorrow and election day! We are having a party at which everyone is going to dress up as a political figure.  I called Barack. :)  I will definitely be up all night, and will check facebook regularly for chatting, if you guys would so desire.

I taught my first class on Halloween, and it went decently well.  They have ALOT of work to do, but they catch on very quickly and it was fun to teach them about Halloween and trick or treating and everything.  

I also got hit on by a creepy Indian man. (like from India, not Native American) So I spent a lot of Halloween trying to escape.  He kept trying to get me to come back to his apartment, or have me show him my dorm, and kept doing that awkward "I'm walking so close to you that my hand keeps 'accidentally' touching your butt" thing.  And he seemed to think that I would be teaching him English.  I don't know why.  So that was fun.

The Jazz concert sounds fantastic, Shan!  Are you still practicing piano?  You could be a jazz pianist and Kolson & I could come watch you!  If you aren't home for Thanksgiving, I'll call you and catch up.  

I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment