Friday, November 7, 2008

Sweet costume El! I'm glad you had a great Halloween. Nikole, I sent you an email update on uncle andy, El: I didn't send yours because I'm not sure if I have your right email or not...maybe you could post it? That's about it. It's 6:53 and I need to register for classes at 7:00 when the network opens and hopefully I can get my classes on the first try. Had a nice talk with Ben B. yesterday: he's at culinary school in Hyde Park, NY (just north of Poughkeepsie), about four hours south-east of me. His number is: (989) 884-1767 cell phone or (845) 483-2870 in his room (he's in a single, so I think it gets kind of lonely). That's about it for now....talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon - This is Ellie's Pops. I'm using your most recent message for a trial entry to instruct Ellie's parents how to message her using the blog. Here are those instructions:

    http://nothing-rhymes-with-purple.blogspot.com/
    1. double click this web page address
    2. put this address in your bookmarks file
    3. find the most recent entry in the blog created by Elenor
    4. note that at the bottom of that post is a statement about comments, most likely 0 comments
    5. this is where you are able to enter your comments ... double click on this location
    6. enter your cursor in the white box that has now appeared
    7. type your message in this box
    8. after you have completed the message, select the profile just under the white box.
    9. your choice should be 'Google Account'
    10. click on ... Post Comment
    11.That should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie's Pops again:

    I should have also included that one must sign up for a Google Account and to do this go to the following web page.
    https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount

    ReplyDelete