Hey, Shan, I'm sorry about the game yesterday... but it sounds like you did a really good job against a scary team! Did you guys play well? Is there any post-season stuff going on, or are you through for the year? Any plans for winter sports? Do you have snow yet? There's lots of snow here, but it never stays for very long. It's actually snowing right now, really pretty. We have Christmas lights up in our room, and that plus the snow makes it seem like Christmas already.
I'm taking some Chinese women home for Thanksgiving! I can't remember if I told you that already... oh well. They're pretty excited for all the American holiday stuff, and they really want to try venison and see everybody going shopping on Black Friday. My dad is going to light the sauna... I don't know if they have saunas in China... hmm... that could be interesting.
Love you guys
No comments:
Post a Comment