Hi nikole and el. I am finally back to school. a little sad to leave home, but only seven weeks until spring break :) I may end up working at the state park this coming summer, and that is when my interview would be.
Just finished this great book! : How the Irish Saved Civilization can't remember who it is written by. My grandma Helen recommended the book to me. There's a lot of history, but told like a story and very entertaining. I felt very reconnected to my Irish roots when reading it. (Anam Cara "soul friend" is also a very good book grandma recommended, and is full of Celtic wisdom.)
Inauguration is tomorrow. Will you be watching? Leezanne is going to drive to D.C. with a couple of her roommates...she said that she has no hope to see anything because of the masses, but just being there will be cool.
Classes for me start tuesday, and I will prospectively meet with Taniesha then too (I think we're going ice-skating). Keep in touch, talk to you soon! (p.s. skype next weekend?)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment