Friday, January 30, 2009

Hallo!

Hey, guys!  Does anyone have time on Sunday for to have of the Skype chat?  I'm free all day, far as I know.

So today I taught my English class again.  It was fun, but I have waaaay too many people.  I need an assistant or something.  Kelsey and I also stole Mexican condiments from the caf again, which is a very complex operation involving lookouts, hand signals, planned routes, decoy tortilla chips, large fur coats, and tupperware.  (No I am not kidding.)  But we got a large amount of guacamole out of it, so it was worth it! I love guacamole!  Also, Chinese new year was the bane of my existence, because I kept going to parties instead of doing my homework so I ended up writing my paper at two in the morning and keeping Kelsey up (although she never said anything and I thought she was asleep) and then the next day the prof didn't even collect it and I was sad.  Very sad.  There was much vulgarity of language.  

Even though I love that prof because she's my "Decide Whether the US is an Empire" Class prof which is also my honors class and she has very large glasses and a funny (in a teehee way) haircut and wears wool socks with burkenstocks and is rather sarcastic and sort of shuffles and gets chalk over absolutely everything and is extremely intelligent.  And I love her.  I already said that.  I love you guys also.  

I've been trying to get people here to play SET with me, but not much luck so far.  I guess we're weirder than we thought....  Do people play different games in Sweden?  And has anyone from New York heard of euchre?  I did introduce everyone here to the Game of REAL Life, and they naturally thought it was amazing, because it is.  My friend Chris became a disabled prostitute, except he was also a gay Shiite polygamist with twins.  And I became a disabled shaman and got to enlightenment!!!!!  Hooray!!

Also, I think I'm going on a date tomorrow, except it might not be because Hanzhong's from China and I'm not really sure what they consider "dates" to consist of.  But we're making lunch at his apartment and playing ping pong and probably watching Kung Fu Hustle (woot!), which has all the American requirements for "date".  Not sure how I feel about that.  

Love you both.

Skype!!! 
also, play freerice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment