I am a huge present slacker, Nikoleson (and Shannon), but yours is coming soon! Hope you had a good Swedish birthday. :) Do they do anything differently? Did you get a cake?
I am in my third day of the new semester, and so far it's pretty fun. No ice-skating, tho. I finally have a Chinese professor instead of TAs, and she's really funny! Except she didn't send us the homework schedule, so no one has any of their work done. I also have a research writing class that involves music and dancing and field research...? Not entirely sure what's going on yet, but there are only 10 people in the class, which is 太好了!(great!) And my other RCAH class only has 8 people. Basically, residential college rocks! The 8 person class is an honors class about empires, and the whole point is to decide whether or not the US is an empire. The professor is really good, but assigns 很多 功课。 (a lot of homework) We're going to have a two-page paper due every week, plus whatever else she assigns. I also switched my astronomy class to a linguistics class, but I haven't gone yet.
I also apologize for sucking at life and keeping in touch and presents. Will try to do better. Love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment