Ice Skating must be awesome! It sounds like you could skate around all of sweden; skate all day. I've been skiing often, but haven't got around to ice skating yet. My "little," Taniesha, and I are planning to go when I get back to Ithaca, but that's at a park, and not along the connected rivers and lakes of Sweden :) I'm glad you liked the presents, and had a good break. You'll do great at the track meet, Nikole, no worries! I'll be cheering for you. Elena goes back to school this weekend (classes the 12th), and I start again on the 20th, Inauguration Day. Do you think you'll watch any of the inauguration?
My Grandma Helen invited me over for dinner last night so we could spend some time before I go back to Ithaca. We sat by the fire and watched a new DVD she got: arial views of England, including cities, parks, the countryside and seaside. It was interesting to watch, and I actually liked it a lot, but it still made me very sleepy.
Anyway, glad you're doing well. Talk to you soon, and sending lots of love,
Shannon
No comments:
Post a Comment