skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nothing Rhymes with Purple

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hi all, Hope vacation and college and life is going well. It's almost March! Going home next weekend. Here's an interesting article I found. Entertainment for when you have some downtime.
http://www.publicradio.org/columns/prairiehome/russ/
xxoo shannie
Posted by Shannon at 8:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (40)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Hi all, Hope vacation and college and life is goin...
      • Ooh! Greece!
      • STRAX SKA JAG ÅKA SKIDOR I ÖSTERIKA
      • Happy Valentine's Day!!!! (A day late). I'm glad ...
      • Grattis På Hjärtens Dag!!!
      • If I were a flower growin' wild and free, all i'd ...
      • i shot the sheriff, but i didnt shoot the deputee
      • Shabbath Shalom!
      • Egg Fu Yung...
      • News from Lake Cayuga
      • Söndag
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (10)

Contributors

  • Elena D.
  • Nikole
  • Shannon