Thursday, February 12, 2009

If I were a flower growin' wild and free, all i'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee

funny pictures of dogs with captions

Ahahahaha! Ahhhh..... yeah.  So I just saw this picture today, and the song was stuck in my head.  And then I read the blog.  And I needed to show you guys.  
Shannon, oh my goodness, Shabbath sounds awesome! There are a bunch of Jewish guys in the RCAH, and it's cool to hear their ideas about their own history.  I mean, most of the stuff I've read about the Holocaust and Jewish history in general (besides the Diary of Anne Frank) has been by everybody else.  
Nikoleson:  So. Jealous.  Ski holiday?! That is of the awesome!  And yes, I've seen him kind of a lot.  We study in the library together.  So romantic, right? :p  Speaking of romantic, I've seen p.s. I love you, and I cried.  lots.  with my sister.

I go to the Big Gay Conference tomorrow!  I'll get you guys something gay.  Like... a rainbow flag.  Or an ally t-shirt.  Or an "I love god, but I don't hate gay people" pin.  Because I saw one of those and it was awesome.  I've just realized that I use the word "awesome" much too much.  I should work on that.

Anyhoo, 
   love you guys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment