Hi!
Sorry I havn't posted in AGES! I love the artwork Nikolie and I hope you're not lonely -- Sweden and school seem fantastic! And the costumes are great too! At applefest I met up with some girls from the team and we explored a halloween store: and the "v for vendetta" mask was there and it was awesome! I'm glad someone in your dorm capitalized on that, El. The pirate costume was great: you look like someone out of my "Captain Kidd and the war against the pirates" book. That class is going pretty good. Some of the lit. is entertaining and most of the discussions too. I get to watch an old 1930s film, Captain Blood, and turn in an essay on it for midterm. Renting the movie was not an option -- I tried several -- so ended up buying the movie....maybe it will come with the next baton trip. Hey -- do you guys realize that by the time we're together again we'll have at least 3 foreign languages under our belts? If we traveled together we could get by in almost any country. That's pretty sweet. Anyway I'll keep this short. Looks like you both are having a good time. Maybe I'll post tomorrow. xxoo
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey shan! good to hear from you!! what language are you learning?
ReplyDelete