Monday, October 20, 2008
Hi everybody. Life is going good. We had thurs. and fri. off for fall break, so I got some work and stuff done. Campus was really empty because most people live pretty close (east coastish). We had soccer practice both days and saturday had a game four hours north agains St. Lawrence U. It was FREEZING...but an exciting game. we were behind 1-0 after the first 15 min. and tied it up with three minutes left in the game. very stressful. we went into double overtime (10 min each) and ended in a tie. It was supposed to be a crucial game in deciding who was better -- we're ranked really closely in the region/conference...etc. exciting news: we're ranked 11th in the nation now for Div. III. YES. That took up my whole saturday, and when I got back to Ithaca I caught the 10:12pm bus to the commons and walked the rest of the way to my cousins to see leeza, who arrived in syracuse by train around noon. we walked a lot sunday, around campus, town, hiking trails, and I finally saw Casino Royale. It was the first really relaxing day i've had (no soccer either -- day off). Syracuse is about an hour away, so we left at 8pm the same day (so not much visiting time, but it was quality) to get leezanne to the 10pm train. And that was my four-day weekend. back to reality, and sorry this is so long. Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment