El and Nikolie:
Life is beautiful, and I'm starting to get into a rhythm here. We beat Nazareth (our biggest rivals of all time) on Saturday in double-overtime, and scored off of a direct kick just outside the 18m (final score 2-1). I watched, not played, but it was so exciting I didn't notice. Then yesterday we had the day off, so I biked through the trails on the hill above campus; the sun was setting even though it was only 5:30ish and it was fun riding fast through all the leaves -- kind of like when we went trail riding and mud biking a while ago (but with only a little mud).
Elena: The powwows and temples sound so cool! Definitley a must-go. There are lots of things to do on campus here, but nothing as cool as that. Maybe at a visit sometime we'll have to go... Are you still doing karate? Teaching!!! And so soon -- it will be a good experience either way!There are sailboats on the lake here still, but I think they're mostly private (so I need to find a friend with one, like you, my dearest). (wow, this is really choppy...sorry).
Nikole: Casino Royale was the best movie I've seen in a while. I'm trying to watch V for Vendetta again sometime....maybe over winter break. Have you decorated any pumpkins yet? Send some pictures if you do! Are you running track? I hope you're having a good time either way. Did you send in your absentee ballot? I'm sure the news there is much different than here.
I don't know if you've heard yet or not...my Uncle Andy has pancreatic cancer. He just had a biopsy, and they're waiting to hear exactly what it is, or how bad it is. So, I'll try to keep you updated on that. My grandparents McNichols are at our house right now with my Uncle Mike and Uncle Andy, and they'll probably be there for Thanksgiving. That's about it. I don't want to end it on that note, but this is already getting long... Shannon
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment