Friday, October 24, 2008

In response...

Hey dearest shazza and elenor:

SHAN) I read Matthew 9:4-12, and I agree with you...it is a different look on marriage. i always got the impression that either you marry or become a priest, but this passage says that its not right for everyone. thats pretty interesting. what do you think about it?

Also, Ithaca sounds great! And thats crazy that your soccer team is so good; are you getting more playing time now that you are healed? How was Casino Royale?

ELENOR) Omg all those trible dances and what not sound oh so exciting. You must promise to take me to some of them when i come home (since i will be going to u of m). I expecially want to see a native american powow! Jackie confirmed that she indeed has the baton, and also that you filled it with lots of starbursts haha.

I HEART YOU TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment