I just got back from visiting Adam, so I'm not really sure whether to be happy or sad... But I got to see him play and he was really good and he didn't hurt himself (which he does distressingly often) and so all around it was a good trip.
I'm a teacher now! I have my first class on Halloween at 3:00! I'm teaching English to Chinese students at the International Friendship House. So exciting! I finally get to try the job I want to do for the rest of my life! I'm actually kind of nervous... I'm going to find out whether or not I need to rethink my entire life plan... whether or not I actually would like teaching English... Aaargh! Life-changing moments! How stressful they are!
Shan, I got your letter!!! I love knowing where everything is, but where is the lake? You said you could see it from the roof, but what direction? And how steep is the slope, it was hard to tell from the map. The fountains look beautiful in the picture, and so does the pond! Can you take boats on it and everything?
I love you both.
Hi Ai Li Na,
ReplyDeleteIts 12:30 this early Tues morning and I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd give you a ring. We miss seeing you but do enjoy your thoughts here on this blog. At least it keeps a little abreast of your life. It is also very nice for you to be able to keep in touch with Nikole and Shannon. Our life is unchanging here on the shore though we did have a grand trip to Maine the first two weeks of Oct, beautiful color in the mountains and a real treat to see where Amy and the boys are living. Hugs to you from Pops. (and Nan of course)