Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well, we've all said it so: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! with three exclamation points. We have one moldy pumpkin in our room that was colored, not carved, and trick-or-treating is not an option this year...no costume either. It's going to be a dismal Halloween, which is ok because it's sort of a scary holiday, and a bit on the crazy side. On the bright side: I have reason to suspect one of my teachers is a witch, and the dining halls are now serving candy corn on a regular basis.....maybe dismal is too strong of a word.
Despite voting and politics it sounds like you two are having a good time. Nikole: I sent you a letter like Jackie and El's, but it came back to me today without enough postage (even though I went through the postmaster). So, that should be coming soon : ) Elena: Thanksgiving is up-in-the-air. though soccer's great, it may keep us playing through break (for NCAA playoffs if we do well enough). Miss you guys!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment